An IndustrialManufacturing Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for a Cost Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan, study & collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyze data collected and recording results
- Review changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyze audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintain Cost Accounting System
- Assist in Month-end close of general ledger
Qualified candidates for the Cost Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in manufacturing industry a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $60,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06CA2J74. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time