- The accurate valuation of inventory
- Ensure all inventory related balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.Analyze inventory trends and the potential impact to operating performance.
- Monitor, identify and resolve all costing issues by SKU
- Collaborate cross-functionally on a regular basis.
- Perform various monthly analyses related to Landed Cost and other inventory adjustment types.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses with respects to Inventory and COGS.
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Diligently work with our IT partners to test and ultimately approve ongoing Oracle enhancements.
- Work independently, consistently support our Cost Accounting customers, influence an audience and lead projects.
- Support the inventory count process for all locations
Qualified candidates for the Cost Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skill
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $60,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #07023. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $70,000/year
60,000 to 70,000
Job Status: Full Time