A Pharmaceutical Firm located in Middlesex County, NJ has an excellent opportunity for a Controller with responsibilities as follows:
- Manage, prepare and monitor all day-to-day accounting transactions of the organization.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly and quarterly general ledger reconciliations and analyses.
- Manage banking activities. Review monthly bank reconciliations.
- Manage month-end close including processing of adjusting and closing journal entries.
- Generate monthly financial statements and produce account analyses.
- Manage Fixed Assets accounting functions.
- Develop and upgrade accounting procedures and systems as appropriate to ensure the most efficient and effective methods of financial data preparation.
- Prepare for annual audit and ensure timely and accurate completion of all audit processes.
- Assist with preparation of the operating and capital budgets. Provide special and routine reports on budget execution.
- Ensure compliance with IRS, GAAP reporting requirements, Federal and State regulations.
- Collaborate with the VP for Finance to prepare financial models and trends analyses to assist with School's financial planning.
- Initiate and propose cost-effective initiatives.
Qualified candidates for the Controller role will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA a plus
- A combination of public accounting and private experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and finance skills
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The total compensation range is from $85,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06CT49TXL. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $85,000 to $100,000/year
$85000 to $100000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time