- Manage day-to-day operations
- Assist with month-end closing process
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts
- File quarterly payroll taxes
- Plan and organize work, communicate goals, to ensure all accounting standards are maintained.
- Manage accounts payable in the company's purchase order system.
- Prepare financial analysis including variance explanation and make recommendations to ensure the achievement of business goals.
- Develop and implement financial control procedures and systems; maintain documents for audits of accounts; ensure compliance with government regulations and contractual agreements.
- Direct preparation of budgets and financial forecasts and reporting.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled on monthly basis, review and approve those reconciliation’s
Qualified candidates for the Controller role will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and finance skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The total compensation range is from $85,000 to $95,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 113387. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $95,000/year
85,000 to 95,000
Job Status: Full Time