- Compare performance with operating plans and standards.
- Provide reports and interprets the results of operations to all levels of management. This includes the formulation of accounting policies, the preparation of financial statements and operating data, the coordination of systems and procedures, and special reports as required.
- Forecast short-range and long-range cash requirements and obligations, as a basis for maintaining adequate funds.
- Assure protection for the assets of the business through internal control, internal auditing, and ensuring proper insurance coverage.
- Monitor credit and collection applications. Approve terms above a predetermined dollar amount.
- Assist Marketing in establishing and maintaining product pricing policies.
- Provide other company units with related information required by them to carry out their assigned responsibilities.
- Establishes and implements a sound operational and organizational plan in direct support of the business plan.
- Executes cash disbursements for payment of corporate and divisional expenditures in accordance with disbursement and policies.
- Monitors inventory levels and advises management regarding variances to budget.
- Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as required.
Qualified candidates for the Controller role will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA a plus
- A combination of public accounting and private experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and finance skills
- Experience with a large ERP system
The total compensation range is from $100,000 to $110,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 125745. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $110,000/year
100,000 to 110,000
Job Status: Full Time