A Manufacturing Firm located in Somerset County, NJ has an excellent opportunity for a Controller with responsibilities as follows:
- Supervise the financial department, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, auditing, payroll, general accounting, and cashiers.
- Plan and implement procedures and systems.
- Prepare financial analysis of operations.
- Prepare reports outlining hotel’s financial position in areas of income, expense, and earnings, based on past, present, and future operations.
- Direct preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax revisions.
- Arrange for audits of accounts.
- Maintain files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Advise management concerning insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Hire, fire, train and develop a staff of 3 professionals
- Additional duties as assigned by Director.
Qualified candidates for the Controller role will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and finance skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel a must
The total compensation range is from $85,000 to $95,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06CT652Y8. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $85,000 to $95,000/year
$85000 to $95000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time