A Leading Travel & Tourism Company located in Hudson County, New Jersey has an excellent opportunity for a Collections Specialist who will be responsible for:
- Monitor all accounts receivable balances for the Company.
- Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolve client-billing problems and manage accounts receivable delinquencies.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Ensure all customer contact information is correct, including main contact name, phone numbers and addresses
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Identify problem accounts and provide regular updates to AR Manager and Corporate Controller/CFO.
Qualified Candidates for the Collections Specialist role should possess:
- 2+ years in a high volume faced paced corporate credit & collections role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance required
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented, proactive, & motivated
- Must be multi-task oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with PeopleSoft or another similar ERP system, required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
The total compensation range for the Collections Specialist role is from $40,000 to $45,000 excellent benefits (medical/dental) and 401k plan with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO00485D. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
$40000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time