A Manufacturing firm located in Passaic County, New Jersey is searching for a Collections Specialist with responsibilities as follows:
- Process credit memo requests via workflow
- Manage high volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances
- Support business billing quality program and assist as required any billing quality disputes from customers.
- Identify process improvement opportunities in your work and the work of other individuals and functions.
- Maintain full confidentiality with customer information.
- Other projects as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Collection Specialist role should possess:
- An Associate Degree a plus
- 3 years high volume corporate collections experience.
- Possess knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Have strong attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel
The total compensation range for this Collections Specialist opportunity is $40,000 to $50,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 152044. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
40,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time