- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Review AR aging to ensure minimal past due balances.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Cash application and credit card processing.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with sales.
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service
- Internal and External customer interface
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
Qualified candidates for the Collection Specialist role should possess:
- An Associate Degree a plus
- 5 years High Volume corporate collections experience.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented, proactive& motivated
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel
The total compensation range for this Collections Specialist opportunity is $40,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 111735. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
40,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time