- Meet accounts receivable operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meet accounts receivable financial standards by providing annual accounts receivable budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Collect accounts by contacting customers referred by clerks; investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Support financial planning by forecasting cash.
- Update receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualified candidates for the Collections Manager should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 5+ years of receivables experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
The total compensation range is from $65,000 to $70,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142087. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
60,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time