An International Services Company located in Somerset County, New Jersey is searching for a Collections Coordinator who will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform account collections and meet or exceed weekly and monthly collections goal.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Enter customer billing information while supporting master customer data files.
- Answer all receivable inquiries quickly and professionally.
- Provide help during monthly billing cycle to Billing Specialists and Billing Manager
- Complete special projects at the direction of the Manager.
- Maintain guidelines while using best company practices.
- High call volume to ensure customer contact on all collection activities for assigned accounts by company’s collections and credit policy, in a matter that will result in problem resolution, sound receivables and prompt payment.
- Maintain thorough, accurate and detailed customer contact notes as per collections procedures.
- Work with multiple internal business partners to resolve collection barriers and root causes.
Qualified candidates for the Collections Coordinator role should possess:
- An Associate Degree a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $38,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06CC1Y59Q. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Job Status: Full Time