A ManufacturingCompany located in Somerset County, New Jersey is searching for a Collections Coordinatorwho will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform account collections and meet or exceed weekly and monthly collections goal.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Enter customer billing information while supporting master customer data files.
- Conduct credit reference checks on all new clients and enter credit limits.
- Answer all receivable inquiries quickly and professionally.
- Complete special projects at the direction of the Manager.
- Maintain guidelines while using best company practices.
- High call volume to ensure customer contact on all collection activities for assigned accounts by company’s collections and credit policy, in a matter that will result in problem resolution, sound receivables and prompt payment.
- Maintain thorough, accurate and detailed customer contact notes as per collections procedures.
- Work with multiple internal business partners to resolve collection barriers and root causes.
Qualified candidates for the Medical BillingAssociate role should possess:
- An Associate Degree a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $38,000 to $47,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO04CC169LLII.Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $38,000 to $47,000/year
$38000 to $47000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time