A Leading Services Company located in Union County, New Jersey is searching for a Collections Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Perform collection activities on assigned customer accounts.
- Respond to customer inquiries (document requests, general information requests, et al).
- Analyze open items on customer A/R accounts for resolution (deductions, short-payments, et al).
- Review orders on hold reports for possible release (all divisions).
- Communicate with sales group regarding significantly past-due customer accounts.
- Advise Credit Manager of customer accounts to be considered for credit hold status.
- Review customer accounts for offset opportunities (applying credit memos, payments).
- Address issues with customers; pursue for payback as necessary.
- Communicate as needed with warranty group for status on claims.
- Assist with producing the daily cash estimate report as needed.
Qualified candidates for the Collections Associate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in collections and/or accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06CC5MR3. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
$40000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time