A Leading Distribution Company located in Somerset County, New Jersey is searching for a Collections Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Daily review of A/R aging reports to identify delinquent invoices requiring immediate follow-up
- Contact delinquent customers by telephone, email, and letters according to collections policies
- Engage customers with the highest level of professionalism
- Determine the reason for delinquency and work cooperatively with customer to resolve
- Thoroughly and accurately document all collection efforts for each assigned account
- Communicate regularly with leadership and peers on the status of accounts and escalations
- Ensure all assigned accounts are managed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Weekly review and reporting of collections metrics to track progress against monthly forecasted goals
- Support cross-functional projects and teams
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of performance metrics
- Complete other duties/tasks as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Collections Associate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in collections and/or accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06CC4MJY. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time