- Make outbound calls to a portfolio of clients with outstanding balances and collect payments; achieve established budget quota and recovery percentage goals
- Respond promptly to client inquiries according to level of urgency properly recording detail of actions taken.
- Verify accuracy of charges in portfolio accounts, research inconsistencies and making any necessary corrections.
- Maintain accuracy of resident personal demographic and confidential information (i.e. names, addresses, DOB, social security numbers, etc.); ensure compliance with any/all applicable contract terms, company policies and/or state/federal laws.
- Review and resolve disputes regarding information contained in resident portfolios.
- Prepare documents, letters, and other communication materials for internal and external distribution; types and spellchecks documents, complies with statutory notice periods and any relevant document retention policies.
Qualified candidates for the Collections Associate role should possess:
- An Associate Degree a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $40,000 to $50,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #07018. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
40,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time