- Reconcile and collect accounts for assigned accounts.
- Utilize necessary reporting and systems to actively contact customers in regards to account transactions.
- Initiate contact and follows up with customers until reconciled items and past due balances are resolved and cleared from the account.
- Research and resolve any balancing issues of the payments with the customer and the accounting department, contacts customers in regards to unapplied payments and ensures proper application of the payment.
- Manage and monitor account activity of assigned accounts
- Act as the customer liaison. Coordinate and facilitates with inter-company departments in resolution of potential disputed items on the customers account.
- Approve write offs and check requests up to pre-established limits.
- Serve as back up for Credit Analyst when necessary.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Meet attendance and punctuality standards
Qualified candidates for the Collections Associate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in collections and/or accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $55,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #161089. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $55,000/year
45,000 to 55,000
Job Status: Full Time