- Handle a portfolio of approximately 60-70 accounts
- Contact customers regarding past due balances and/or changes in their shipping status
- Prepare and review accounts with the A/R Manager. Recommend accounts for collections or to be reserved for potential bad debt loss.
- Collect past due balances via telephone or written requests, which includes but is not limited to final demand letters.
- Establish a fair but equitable payment schedule for slow paying customers.
- Coordinate with customer service and sales the processing of orders for customers on ship hold.
- Perform reconciliation of accounts
- Ability to gather and interpret the necessary credit information needed to assign an appropriate credit line.
- Must be a team player with a high level of personal motivation, able to work independently, able to work on multiple tasks/projects concurrently
- Run and review aging, and identifies the accounts to be contacted
- Interface with the sales and customer care team in effort to mitigate and resolve all customer disputes, cash flow concerns or any collection issue, which delays timely payment
- Provide exemplary judgment and decision making related to daily orders release
Qualified candidates for the Collections Associate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in collections and/or accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #12240152. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time