- Minimize bad debt risk by the collections of accounts receivable.
- Review and release of orders based on account balance, payment history, credit worthiness, and payment terms.
- Processing and reconciling of payments, credit card payments, and ACH receipts.
- Monitoring of aged receivables by contacting customers for payments,
- Reconciliation of accounts to resolve short pays and disputes.
- Generate and mail invoices and statements.
- Create sales journal entries for general ledger accounts, write offs.
- Set up new accounts into the system
- Upload invoices to customer portal sites to ensure prompt payment of invoices
Qualified candidates for the Collections Associate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in collections and/or accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #112419. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
40,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time