Chief Financial Officer
A Distribution Firm located in Bergen County, NJ has an excellent opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer with responsibilities as follows:
- Manage the monthly and quarterly close process including financial statement reviews with corporate and international locations, and business groups to ensure integrity of the financial statements.
- Anticipate and evaluate business requirements to ensure processes, organization and financial systems appropriately evolve to support the business.
- Responsible for the implementation of new accounting standards including ensuring the accounting, processes, and controls are accurate, effective and efficient.
- Support the preparation of quarterly audit committee presentations and other audit committee related reports such as fees paid to external auditors.
- Maintain and manage financial accounting policies and processes impacting payroll, general ledger, cost accounting, inter-company, consolidation, financial reporting and related processes, including journal entries, reconciliations, closing, statements, analysis and schedules
- Coordinate the planning and execution of quarterly and annual audits with our external auditors
- Responsible for merger and acquisition accounting and coordinating with the functional organizations with respect to merger integration.
Qualified candidates for the Chief Financial Officer role will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA a plus
- A combination of public accounting and private experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and finance skills
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The total compensation range is from $130,000 to $150,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06COO2E461. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $130,000 to $150,000/year
$130000 to $150000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time