Cash Applications Associate
A Leading HealthcareCompany located in BergenCounty, New Jersey is searching for aCash Applications Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Process cash applications for accounts received from payment on invoices & cash in advance
- Answer questions and address issues brought up by various departments: including Sales, Finance, and Collections.
- Credit card payment processing
- Conduct conference calls/ meetings with assigned markets to discuss unapplied cash & prepayments so that items can be applied timely and accurately.
- Ensure that payments are applied timely and accurately to each customer’s account.
- Monitor the daily cash activity reject report and resolve any items needing attention.
- Prepare daily cash journal reconciliation of customer accounts
- Assist and address timely any customer inquiries regarding their payments on accounts.
- Assist on various requests associated with cash/accounts during walkthroughs and audit.
- Process credit applications and provide credit references on request
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports as requested.
Qualified candidates for the Cash Applications Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0047WW.Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
$40000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time