A Leading Services Firm located in Union County, NJ is searching for a Bookkeeper with responsibilities as follows:
- Provide management and maintenance of accounts payable using QuickBooks and Excel.
- Process, monitor and maintain accounts receivable, using QuickBooks and billing database.
- Maintain payroll tax files in accordance with federal and state requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that quarterly and end of year payroll tax reports and employee W-2’s are filed on a timely basis.
- Prepare and provide routine financial reports and other fiscal information for owner.
- Works closely with manager to monitor and track invoices.
- Monitors all bank accounts and monitors all loans.
- Handle all bank and account reconciliations
- Ad hoc responsibilities as directed by management
Qualified Candidates for the Bookkeeper role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with QuickBooks and Excel
- Good communications and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $38,000 to $43,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06BK4LW3D9. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $38,000 to $43,000/year
$38000 to $43000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time