A Leading Financial Services located in Monmouth County, NJ is searching for a Bookkeeper with responsibilities as follows:
- Provide management and maintenance of accounts payable using QuickBooks and Excel.
- Process, monitor and maintain accounts receivable, using QuickBooks and billing database.
- Maintain payroll tax files in accordance with federal and state requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that quarterly and end of year payroll tax reports and employee W-2’s are filed on a timely basis.
- Prepare and provide routine financial reports and other fiscal information for owner.
- Works closely with manager to monitor and track invoices.
- Monitors all bank accounts and monitors all loans.
- Handle all bank and account reconciliations
- Work with outside CPA for month end closing process
- Ad hoc responsibilities as directed by management
Qualified Candidates for the Bookkeeper role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Good communications and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048GW. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $45,000 to $50,000/year
$45000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time