- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely and strategic manner
- Ensure that accounts receivable is collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Make sure debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Issue invoices to customers
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Comply with local, state, and federal, and international government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Represent the firm with clients, vendors, and business partners.
- Perform basic human resource needs for the company such as recruiting, hiring, human resource management, benefits administration, performance management, compensation and wage structure, supporting diversity, classifying employees, employment laws, etc.
- Assemble information for external CPA firm on a quarterly basis
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
Qualified Candidates for the Bookkeeper role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good communications, organization, and analytical skills, and be very detail oriented
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $40,000 to $50,000 with excellent benefits (medical, dental,) and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 110815. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings. If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
40,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time