A Leading Healthcare Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for a Billing Manager who will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the billing department to ensure accuracy in billing processes.
- Manage any training and development needs for billing staff and other departments as applicable.
- Oversee and handle any billing questions and/or disputes.
- Manage and/or respond to denials, audits, document requests, and appeals.
- Responsible for the oversight of the AR department
- Review credit balances for accuracy, issues, and/or refund needs.
- Evaluate and address any issues such as past due accounts, incorrect balances, etc.
- Examine, approve, and process any claim adjustments/write offs.
- Review claims are being sent to bill and billed within guidelines and address any issues.
- Work with credentialing specialist to process accurate EDI enrollments with contracted insurance companies
- Support and provide back-up to the billing department employees.
- Enforce company policies, rules, and procedures as they relate to the billing department.
- Generate and develop monthly reports to distribute to appropriate department
Qualified candidates for the Billing Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06BM2T43D. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time