- Manage day to day activities of the Billing team and provide direction and leadership including performance feedback, coaching and development, goal alignment & team building.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all billing related disputes.
- Coordinate with the client and internal teams to organize meetings/calls when applicable to resolve issues.
- Manage the team through the monthly bill run.
- Ensure that all of the "usage exception" entries are accurate and that the month over month billing review is completed with all discrepancies properly identified and addressed.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional leaders to address and resolve client billing issues.
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes.
- Analyze trends in billing adjustments and develop processes to help avoid them in the future.
- Keep organized and detailed documentation for all standard operating procedures within the Billing team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Billing Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $90,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #171802. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $100,000/year
90,000 to 100,000
Job Status: Full Time