- Oversight of all billing and accounts receivable activities.
- Direct and coordinate all day-to-day activities associated with billing accounts to clients.
- Coordinate internal teams on process implementation and training.
- Ensure accurate and timely Client invoicing/billing.
- Ensure that third party billing is submitted correctly and that appropriate follow up is performed.
- Prepare timely month-end closing activities.
- Plan, organize, and direct the work of Billing Team.
- Develop and implement training programs in order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals.
- Monitor and manage key performance measures for the Billing Department.
Qualified candidates for the Billing Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time