- Thorough oversight and optimization of Billing Department resulting in effective, efficient, and profitable product offerings
- Implementing Billing/Financial strategies and programs that effectively and efficiently maximize an Agency’s Return on Investment through consulting, training, task support, and outsourced billing.
- Implementing and tracking financial consulting packages to provide specific offerings to assist the company in reaching financial success.
- Implement, track, and ensure targeted completion of department priorities and goals.
- Maintain policies and programs, as approved by Management and in line with the company’s strategic direction, to support and enhance the department.
- Provide reports to Management as to the status and progress of the Billing and Financial Services Department.
- Ensure the team understands, utilizes, and follows methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement by recommending changes to policies and or procedures to improve operational efficiency.
Qualified candidates for the Billing Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years supervising a staff
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $80,000 to $90,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #114031. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $90,000/year
80,000 to 90,000
Job Status: Full Time