- Daily preparation and entering in of the data for orders that will be used in the creation of the monthly receivables accounts.Completing any analysis and reports as required or requested as well as all associated deadlines. (some examples: Monthly Close, Quarterly Reports, Year End Close)
- Provide clients information and answers in regards to any of their billing questions.
- Accounting and security of all funds held and generated in the billing area.
- Utilize any and all software needed to perform the job.
- Continue to keep management and other staff who have a need to know, up to date on all billing standards requirements related to any programs our patients utilize.
Qualified candidates for the Billing Clerk role should possess:
- An Associate Degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $30,000 to $35,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020896. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.