- Assist with all client billing activities from initial entry, production of prebills and reviewing for accuracy to disbursing final invoices to clients
- Identify, research, and resolve billing discrepancies
- Research and promptly respond to basic billing-related inquiries
- Draft letters and complete filing to support billing activities
- Back-up receptionist for breaks and vacations
- Ability to handle high volume of work, including ability to multi-task and prioritize work efficiently
- Ability to work on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines.
- Institute payment plans with clients where required, such as when there are problems paying assigned fees and delinquent accounts
Qualified candidates for the Billing Clerk role should possess:
- An Associate Degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $35,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142060. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time