- Review, evaluate, and process bills for services rendered to patients in order to obtain reimbursement from various insurance carriers and government programs
- Evaluate billing documents and claims data for accuracy and completeness, obtaining missing or correct data when necessary from such sources as the patient's medical record, discharge summary, admissions forms and others
- Responsible for entering data for accounts into the system and verifying the data.
- Perform other related duties as delegated by Supervisor(s) and Manager(s), and assist in special projects as needed
Qualified candidates for the Billing Clerk role should possess:
- An Associate Degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $35,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1156162. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time