A Leading Healthcare Firm located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for a Billing Clerk who will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily preparation and entering in of the data for orders that will be used in the creation of the monthly receivables accounts.
- Responsible for completing any analysis and reports as required or requested as well as all associated deadlines. (some examples: Monthly Close, Quarterly Reports, Year End Close)
- Provide clients information and answers in regards to any of their billing questions.
- Responsible for the accounting and security of all funds held and generated in the billing area.
- Utilize any and all software needed to perform the job.
- Continue to keep management and other staff who have a need to know, up to date on all billing standards requirements related to any programs our patients utilize.
Qualified candidates for the Billing Clerk role should possess:
- An Associate Degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $35,000 to $40,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06BC5LE02C. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $35,000 to $40,000/year
$35000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time