- Lead and execute audit engagements from beginning to end (audit lifecycle of medium to high risk audit engagements,) to include understanding horizontal and vertical impacts across the entire audit organization (i.e. ability to cross matrix).
- Manage engagement-related efforts and assignments of staff with varying degrees of expertise and experience when conducting engagements as the Auditor-in-Charge (AIC).
- Provide coaching and guidance to junior auditors ensuring timeliness and quality of audit engagement deliverables.
- Update engagement risk assessments utilizing current data.
- Ensure and develops content of audit report and business monitoring.
- Review work papers and delivers audit team engagement performance evaluations.
- Conduct or assist with leading special reviews, investigations, monitoring activities, and work for external auditors and/or regulators.
- Build and develop relationships both internally within Audit Services and externally with clients and control partners to help drive strategic objectives with the business.
- Ensure engagements are completed objectively, professionally, and in accordance with corporate and industry audit standards.
- Provide guidance on the use of various business systems, applications, and/or audit tools to create queries and ad hoc reports.
- Review, analyzes, and interprets data collected from multiple sources to ensure valid conclusions are drawn.
- Communicate with the business/clients; delivers difficult messages.
- May communicate with regulators and executive leaders.
- Identify control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement in the current operating environment and recommendations for corrective action; drafts the related observations (business issues) and audit reports for issuance to respective client leadership and conducts follow-up activities as defined in the observations.
Qualified candidates for the Audit Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CISA preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $90,000 to $95,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142036. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $95,000/year
85,000 to 95,000
Job Status: Full Time