- Provide project support in the execution of the approved annual audit plan, including reviewing audit requests and identifying responsible business units, drafting email communication, coordinating auditing schedule for all audit requests/projects from regulatory agencies, external auditors, and IA consultants.
- Review all audit inquiries and facilitates requests for documentation with the corresponding departments to ensure a timely delivery to regulatory agencies, external auditors and IA consultants is appropriate. Interact and communicate with members of the functional team, management and external vendors and handles confidential information.
- Maintain and track all audit schedules; follow up with appropriate personnel for information relating to outstanding issues identified, and the distribution of IA correspondence.
- Track and follow up with corresponding internal departments and auditors; assist in evaluating the sufficiency of documentation/responses; ensure corrective action has been taken in response to audit findings/recommendations; escalate any issues for the awareness of the IA management for further actions.
- Perform logistics support and coordinates with Facilities and Security as needed to ensure proper accommodation of external auditors/examiners, IA consultants and vendors.
- Build relationships with internal customers and external vendors and obtains an understanding of priorities, projects and preferences in order to meet expectations.
- Proofread emails and correspondence and demonstrates professionalism in interactions with internal and external customers including auditors/examiners.
- Assist in preparing routine and ad-hoc reports as requested by the Supervisory Committee and the Board.
- Assist in creating presentations to management personnel, as well as, reports for respective operational meetings.
- May review and revise policies and procedures proposed by auditors and/or regulators to meet the internal and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with IA department team leads to schedule team meetings, department outings and events.
Qualified candidates for the Internal Audit Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- CPA or CIA certification a plus
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
- Domestic Travel approximately 15%
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $75,000 to $85,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #1162150. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $85,000/year
75,000 to 85,000
Job Status: Full Time