- Work with Audit Committee to design and implement comprehensive risk-based audit plans to evaluate effectiveness of controls, insure the integrity of and reliability of financial and non-financial information, safeguard Company assets, and comply with laws and regulations.
- Evaluate the Company’s system of internal controls to ensure it is functioning as planned and that it is updated as necessary to meet changes in operating conditions. Proactively promote effective internal controls to mitigate the risk of fraud and error.
- Plan, coordinate and carryout audit plan to include all areas and locations of the Company in accordance with professional standards.
- Report the results of audits to senior management and the Audit Committee. Reports to include recommendations for corrective actions and ways to improve controls and procedures.
- Review and record actions taken by management to correct conditions reported as audit findings and determine that such actions are appropriate.
- Perform special audits or investigations at the request of CEO or Audit Committee.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and GAAP.
- Participate in all Audit Committee meetings.
- Coordinate internal audit efforts with those of the Company’s external auditors.
Qualified candidates for the Internal Audit Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- CPA or CIA certification a plus
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
- Domestic Travel approximately 15%
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $75,000 to $85,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #124921. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $85,000/year
75,000 to 85,000
Job Status: Full Time