- Managing, understanding and assisting with planning multiple audit assignments in Manufacturing, Distribution, Not-For-Profit and Benefits Plans and many more industries
- Developing an understanding of client's business, and becoming a "functional expert" in the area
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements.
- Manage client engagements from start to finish, including managing the budget, planning, executing, directing staff and completing financial statements and audits
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with all levels of client staff to increase customer satisfaction and to strengthen client relationships
- Preparing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters
- Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and upper management.
- Utilize proactive, effective communication with management, staff and clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments and ensuring professional development through ongoing education
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
- Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct
- The position offers an opportunity to work with a diverse client base
Qualified candidates for the Audit Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience
- CPA certification a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- No Travel Required
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #120819. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $75,000/year
65,000 to 75,000
Job Status: Full Time