- The Assistant Controller is accountable for the Accounting Operations of the company, to include the production of quarterly financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Maximize return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The total compensation range is from $120,000 to $130,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 161038. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $130,000/year
120,000 to 130,000
Job Status: Full Time