A Leading DistributionCompany located in MorrisCounty, New Jersey is searching for an Administrative Assistantwho will handle the following responsibilities:
- Build relationships to ensure clear and positive communication amongst employees.
- Provides administrative and clerical support for special projects, thinking through each step of a project and finding thoughtful solutions.
- Practices good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills, via phone, written communication and in person, with our internal and external partners.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule business meetings (internal and external).
- Resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritize issues to ensure an effective time management approach.
- Communicate agendas and respond to calendar changes as needed.
- Manage department distribution list to ensure it is up to date at all times.
- Organize internal department meetings as assigned include conference room scheduling and ordering/setting up meals.
- Coordinate detailed travel arrangements including air, hotel, ground transportation, and reservations, as business needs and personal preferences dictate (within company guidelines).
- Ad hoc projects to include but not limited to report pulling and data management, creation of PowerPoint decks.
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate, e.g., maintain up-to-date electronic files, etc.
Qualified Candidates for the Administrative Assistant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Administrative Assistanct role is from $40,000 to $45,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06AA1JT8. Visit our website at www.nauticusconsulting.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
$40000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time