A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey has an opportunity for anAdministrative Assistant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for day to day office administration for the regional headquarters office and support all east coast work locations
- Maintain and manage inventory of office supplies and equipment. (Ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.)
- Coordinates building related issues and concerns. Facilities maintenance and improvement.
- Responsible in maintaining all office space/work stations; sort mail, clean common area space/rooms, organize all storage and conference rooms
- Manage and maintain office layout, furniture, and keys
- Responsible for all visitor and employee badge IDs
- Update company telephone directory on a monthly basis
- Responsible for company’s communication and transportation such as phones, messenger service, DHL, UPS and shipping
- Process payments, invoices (A/P), and receivables (A/R)
- Negotiate pricing with new vendors
- Administrative duties for Legal and Human Resources department
- Other projects assigned related to building lease, facilities management, and moves for all east coast work locations.
Qualified candidates for the Administrative Assistant should possess:
- 2 year degree or relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 with great benefits (medical, dental). If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048F9. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time