- Schedule appointments, manage daily calendar for executives.
- Transcribe notes and letters from executives and attend to correspondence, prepare client retainer letters
- Arrange teleconferences and transcribe meeting notes
- Arrange complex domestic and international travel, accommodations and meeting logistics
- Data entry including time entry for yourself and management
- Understand internal employees and external client’s requirements and expectations and provide outstanding customer service
- Research as required
- Ability to adhere to last minute request based on ever-changing needs in the business environment
- Other duties as assigned and required
Qualified Candidates for the Administrative Assistant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Ability to independently and efficiently manage one’s time and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Administrative Assistant role is from $35,000 to $45,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020854. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.