- Respond to inquiries and resolves routine problems requiring general understanding of work-area policies and procedures to ensure questions are answered and issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Compose edit, proofread and type basic documents; create mail merges and perform mass mailings; photocopy and collate basic material to ensure timely communication and retention of documents.
- Prepare forms and documents such as check requests, travel reimbursements; verifies data for discrepancies and follows up to ensure accuracy.
- Enter data and generates reports from specific software systems to ensure accurate processing and record keeping.
- Schedule meetings/appointments/events and coordinates travel to ensure timely scheduling.
- Maintain student and program files to ensure retention of documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates for the Administrative Assistant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Administrative Assistant role is from $40,000 to $50,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020708. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.