- Build relationships to ensure clear and positive communication among employees.
- Provide administrative and clerical support for special projects, thinking through each step of a project and finding thoughtful solutions.
- Practice good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, via phone, written communication and in person, with our internal and external partners.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule business meetings (internal and external).
- Resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritize issues to ensure an effective time management approach.
- Communicate agendas and respond to calendar changes as needed.
- Manage department distribution list to ensure it is up to date at all times.
- Organize internal department meetings as assigned include conference room scheduling and ordering/setting up meals.
- Coordinate detailed travel arrangements including air, hotel, ground transportation, and reservations, as business needs and personal preferences dictate (within company guidelines).
- Ad hoc projects to include but not limited to report pulling and data management, creation of PowerPoint decks.
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate, e.g., maintain up-to-date electronic files, etc.
Qualified Candidates for the Administrative Assistant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for this role is from $40,000 to $50,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 171800. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
40,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time