- Assist and support the Manager in day-to-day operations and with special projects.
- Assist clients and support department managers.
- Create and maintain physical and electronic filing and organization systems for records, invoices and documents.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain overall office appearance and organization.
- Manage relationships with office vendors, order office supplies, and arrange necessary repairs.
- Register employees for upcoming conferences, track conference information, and prepare promotional materials: printing, binding and shipping.
- Keep daily track of payments and make outbound calls to follow up with customers on past-due payments.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls.
- Assist in depositing checks when directed
- Other duties may be assigned consistent with job description.
Qualified Candidates for the Administrative Assistant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, QuickBooks a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for this role is from $45,000 to $55,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 161107. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $55,000/year
45,000 to 55,000
Job Status: Full Time