- Greet any visitors to the office and ensure the team is aware of visitors.
- Act as the liaison for staff with HR and Administration, providing forms and directing staff to appropriate people
- Conduct new hire orientation, showing them the office and introducing them to the team.
- Keep office and kitchen tidy and facilitate building maintenance requests and coordinate with the property manager.
- Perform routine and varying administrative functions including but not limited to mail, scan, fax and file documents, coordinate meetings, process invoices/expense claims, order office/kitchen supplies, make bank deposits as needed.
- Liaise with hiring managers to assist in scheduling interviews, present clients with forms and ensure interview space is available
- Coordinate company events such as quarterly business reviews, management meetings, social outings, and holiday parties.
- Manage staff birthday’s and work anniversaries which includes ordering gift cards, sending emails, updating the announcement board in the break room, and organizing a birthday lunches once a month.
- Help with company credit card account reconciliations.
- Facilitate building maintenance requests and coordinate with the property manager.
- Light executive assistant duties such as booking travel, accommodations, managing expenses, and organizing meetings.
- Assist with the administration of ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Provide internal support for travel and expense inquiries
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates for the Administrative Assistant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for this role is from $40,000 to $45,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 142004. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
40,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time