Accounts Receivable Manager
A Leading Services Company located in Hudson County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Receivable Manager who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Identifies and implements efficient processes between the billing and revenue teams, as well as with counterparts from Business Development, and Sales Operation
- Participate in the financial statement close and manage the process of meeting the deadlines for certain billing related areas
- Prepare or review month-end reconciliation for AR related balance sheet accounts
- Ensure compliance with appropriate accounting policies and processes
- Provide timely reports for month-end reporting package
- Execute and document relevant SOX internal controls
- Communicate effectively with external and internal customers
- Respond to customers’, partners’ and sales’ questions, resolving problems and reconciling discrepancies in order to expedite collections
- Review credit memo and identify ways to reduce billing errors and invoice adjustments
- Review invoices prior to remittance to customers to ensure that invoices are correct
- Review all Partner contract billings, and orders perfection
- Review billing checklists and amended contracts to ensure contract terms are properly executed
- Work closely with Revenue team to resolve and find solutions to technical issues which have the potential to impact billing and revenue
- Train billing team members on issues identified and share knowledge of how to avoid errors in future periods
- Establish and maintains reporting metrics and report cards to identify key sources of errors and areas where the process can be improved.
- Performs special projects upon request from all levels of management
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
- Experience supervising a team highly preferred
The total compensation range is from $70,000 to $85,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06ARM1FF9. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $70,000 to $85,000/year
$70000 to $85000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time