Accounts Receivable Manager
- Manage all delinquent accounts and negotiate payment on delinquent accounts.
- Review and approve all credit/debit memos submitted on customer accounts and issue credit limit extensions based on financial information.
- Manage department workflow, ensuring billing is completed and audited accurately and in a timely manner.
- Review all new credit applications and set credit limits securing Management approval for credit limits exceeding Management criteria and increase credit limit as required.
- Supply documentation on bankruptcy accounts, file claims and track recovery.
- Audit customer deductions, negotiate customer disputes and reconcile problem accounts.
- Report progress to Management via monthly Days Sale Outstanding (DSO) and marked aging reports.
- Analyze internal processes and procedures for increased efficiency and develop methods of minimizing clerical functions via electronic media.
- Establish and improve processes and procedures.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $65,000 to $70,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020865. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.