Accounts Receivable Manager
- Oversee all major functions of AR that includes collections of payments, handling outstanding invoices and working across departments to manage and improve processes.
- Day to day accounting procedures and manages the process through final steps.
- Oversee the processing of invoices.
- Management of cash applications and ensuring accurate posting to accounts.
- Review all aging reports and client correspondence of late invoices.
- Perform all credit checks and monitoring of credit standards.
- Execute timely payments and collections of outstanding invoices.
- Organization of all incoming bills, invoices, and deposits.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $65,000 to $75,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142085. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $75,000/year
65,000 to 75,000
Job Status: Full Time