Accounts Receivable Clerk
A Distribution Company located in Union County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Receivable Clerk with responsibilities as follows:
- Assist the Credit & Collections team
- Responsible for handling account reconciliations
- Research deductions for accuracy
- Create aging reports
- Assist with the daily cash applications
- Contact customers for payment
- Follow up on past due accounts in a timely and professional manner
- Update and maintain files and records
- Research and solve payment discrepancies
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Clerk will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with A/R software a plus
- Good communications, organization, and analytical skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $35,000 to $40,000 with excellent benefits (medical, dental,) and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO0ARC1UH7. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $35,000 to $40,000/year
$35000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time