Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintain records of invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Apply valid or authorized deductions by adjusting entries.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates for the Accounts Receivable Clerk should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Large ERP system knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- Strong verbal and email communication skills
The compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with full benefits package. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020867. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.