Accounts Receivable Associate
A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Receivable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Prepare daily bank deposits and review bank statements to ensure accuracy of accounts, records, and receivables
- Balance and record daily sales receipts from multiple retail stores.
- Review and research accounts receivable for accounts needing reconciliation or collection.
- Generate routine reports and research outstanding items.
- Assist retail stores on accounting related issues. Work with other departments to resolve any outstanding customer issues.
- Respond to telephone and written inquiries and refer inquiries to the appropriate supervisor.
- File and maintain various accounting records and documents.
- Applies payments to outstanding invoices in a timely manner
- Monitors and maintains accounts receivable aging reports
- Assists with the accounts receivable process through correspondence and collection with clients
- Prepares client invoices, as well as records and reconciles client accounts
- Accurately maintains accounts receivable files
- Makes collection calls to clients to obtain overdue payment(s), as directed
- Utilizes vendor systems for approval of invoices
- Assists with special projects (e.g., month end closings, financial reporting and analysis) as needed
- All other duties, as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Associate should possess:
- Associate’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $48,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AR8Y96JT. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $40,000 to $48,000/year
$40000 to $48000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time