Accounts Receivable Associate
A Leading Services Company located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Receivable Associate who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Offer information to customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders.
- Process payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP.
- Assist in setting up payment plans; contact clients to help resolve payment issues.
- Carry out an assortment of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks.
- Locate delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment.
- Settle bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a variety of ledgers.
- Promote, communicate, and reinforce the mission, values and culture of the organization.
- Confirm documents and codes.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Associate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AR5T78Q. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
$40000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time